Intended for children aged 3-4 years who will be starting Kindergarten. This program lays a strong foundation for a positive educational experience and a smooth transition to Kindergarten, fostering classroom skills and independence skills. Experienced educators spend time exploring literacy, numeracy, science and so much more with children through a natural and inquiry-based program.
This program includes exploring skills within:
- Literacy: phonics, writing skills through fine motor development, literature appreciation through storytelling
- Early math concepts, including numeracy and patterning
- Self-Expression and Creativity
- Building independence, self-awareness and confidence
- Cooperation and communication skills with peers
- Cognitive Skills – Memory games, science experiments, sequencing, books, musical instruments, songs and games, visit police and fire stations, fingerplays.
- Gross Motor Skills – Safe area for running, jumping, climbing, swinging, sliding, riding bikes, proper use of balls and bean bags, songs and games.