Before and After School ProgrammingNEW for the 2021-2022 School Year!!
Low ratio, allowing for personalized and enriched learning opportunities.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Drop-off and Pick-up provided to and from GRG St Louis, and St Leo.
Hands-on activities, games, crafts and more!
Enhanced programming through the Arts, including daily dance, music, movement, art and creative expression.
Dedicated homework time with support and the option to add-on Private Tutoring.
Supervision and programming at Oak Learners runs from 7-9am and 3-6pm. PA days – full day supervision and activities included at no additional cost.
Before and After-School Programming Features
- Supervised by staff with CYC or ECE qualifications.
- Organized creative activities, including crafts, art, music, dance, games, etc.
- Daily mindfulness practice, incl yoga, meditation, reflection, journalling, art etc.
- Homework support, designated homework time.
- Healthy Snacks provided for AM and PM.
- Small ratio programming – Max 18 students
- Add-on Private Tutoring for a reduced rate
- Add-on Music lessons or other after-school programming for a reduced rate
- Pick up/Drop off to or from GRG, St Louis, and St Leo.
- PA days – full day supervision and activities included at no additional cost.
- Sept 2,3,8. Nov 19. Jan 14. Feb 18 June 3.
Term 1 (15wks) – $2,250
Term 2 (15 wks) – $2,250
Term 3 (10 wks) – $1,500
Full Year – $5,700 (5% savings)
Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $600 must be paid at the time of registration to reserve a space in the program. This deposit will be credited towards the first term of care.
Fee Payment: Fees must be paid prior to the start of each term. Monthly payment arrangements are available for an administration fee of 5%.
NOTE: The centre closes at 6:00 pm. There is an after-hour charge of $1.00 for each additional minute past 6:00 pm. After hour fees are to be paid to the staff on duty when the child is picked up.
Withdrawal: We know circumstances change. Withdrawal from before and after school programming must be made in writing with at least 4 weeks notice. Refunds will be pro-rated for fees after the 4-week notice period.
Now Accepting Registrations!
We are currently accepting students to our Before and After School Program for the 2021-22 school year.