Join our Team!Job & Volunteer Opportunities at Oak Learners
Our Team at Oak Learners is the strength of our school. We look for vibrant, innovative and experienced educators to work with our students. We have a team of full-time and part-time Elementary Teachers, After-School Tutors and Academic Coaches, Behaviour and Literacy Specialists, Music Teachers, Art Teachers, Occupational Therapists and more!
We are currently accepting applications for the following openings:
- FT – In-Person Summer Camp Counsellor (June 21 – Aug 28, 2021)
- PT – Virtual Summer Camp Counsellor (June 21 – Aug 28, 2021)
- PT – In-Person Tutors (esp. Literacy, Math, Grades K-10)
- PT – Virtual Tutors (esp. Literacy, Math, Grades K-10)
- FT – Elementary Teacher (OCT Certified) – Grade 1/2 Classroom, 2021-22 School Year
Benefits of working at Oak Learners
Supportive team, great communication and camaraderie.
Part-time teachers set their own schedules.
Competitive pay scale with opportunities for advancement.
Optional Health Benefits
Option to subscribe to a comprehensive extended Health Benefits plan.
Conveniently located on Royal York Rd, in Mimico Village, accessibly by the TTC and Go Train. Parking on site.
We are always accepting resumes to keep on file. Please submit a detailed Cover Letter and Resume below and let us know why you would like to join the Oak Learners Team.