Personalized Music LessonsIn-Person 1:1 Music Lessons with experienced and qualified teachers.
Personalized Music Lessons at Oak Learners
Oak Learners is dedicated to inspiring minds through Arts Education and our Love of Music! We offer a supportive learning atmosphere, working with your child’s unique learning style to inspire their strengths and interests.
Private music lessons are available to learners of all ages from young to old in a variety of disciplines, including Piano, Guitar, Voice, Ukulele, Drums, Percussion and Composition. Students are placed with a teacher who is a professional in their field and who loves inspiring a love of music in their students. Our music lessons are unique and blend music theory with music that children will love to practice.
Subjects & Ages
Available for all Ages: Preschool through Adult.
Musical Specialties include:
Piano, Guitar, Ukulele, Vocal, Drums, Percussion, Composition, Musical Theatre, Early Years Music Experience
Private Music Lessons are booked in 30-min sessions, at a mutually convenient time.
- Single Lesson – $35
- 6 Lessons – $195 (Save $15)
- 15 Lessons – $490 (Save $35)
- 35 Lessons – $980 (Save $70)
Sessions are purchased in bulk and pricing is based on the average session being 30 minutes. Session credits will be added to a student’s account and deducted after each lesson.
Bulk pricing provides savings on lessons and ensures that you can keep your chosen date and time slot for as long as your lessons continue.
How it Works
1) Let us know you are interested in working with an Oak Learners teacher! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-820-5233 so we can begin to work with you to design a personalized tutoring program for your child(ren).
2) Our Extra-Curricular Coordinator will reach out to as you to complete a “Student Intake Questionaire”. This will help us understand more about your child so we can assign the best teacher to work with them.
3) Our Extra-Curricular Coordinator will review your Intake Form and assign one of our qualified teachers to work with you and your child(ren). The assigned teacher will reach out to you within 24hrs to schedule a Meet & Great and the first session at mutually convenient times.
4) Before beginning music lessons, please purchase credits towards your lessons through our website below. Credits can be purchased in bulk and refilled at any time to continue sessions.
All private music lessons take place at 394 Royal York Rd and are scheduled in the same time-slot each week. Communication books are used to maintain tracking of lesson content and communication between parents and teachers. Parents are encouraged to arrive 5 minutes early either at the start or end of a lesson to communicate directly with a teacher or alternatively communicate via email.
Purchase Music Lessons
Get updates on new classes, hosted events, and more.