Superheroes are often seen as someone who has superpowers and saves our world from bad! However, our mothers, fathers, grandparents, teachers, friends and even our neighbours are superheroes too! Who is your favourite superhero?!
- Wooden Clothespin
- Coloured Cardstock Paper (or Construction Paper)
- Black Permanent Marker
- Cut out a triangle with a flat top. Make sure the length of the triangle is the size of the wooden clothespin. This will be the superhero’s cape.
- Cut out a small rectangle. Make sure they are slightly wider than the width of the clothespin. This will be the superhero’s mask.
- Apply glue on one side of the clothespin and center it on the cape.
- Apply a little bit of glue on the part that “pinches” on the clothespin and put the superhero’s mask on.
- Using the black permanent marker, draw its eyes and mouth. You can also add a letter on its chest!
Extend the Activity!
To extend the activity, use the superhero clothespin in various activities such as math activities. Children can place their superhero clothespin on the answer to the math question given to them. Instead of superheroes, other characters or animals can also be made! With all the characters made, you can also do a puppet show.
Have fun with your Superhero!
For more activity stories and Oak Learners fun check us out on Instagram
For more fun Arts & Crafts posts you can find us on Pinterest too.
Looking for more fun Arts & Crafts check out our Arts & Creafts Archives
Or, sign up for our newsletter below for school updates.
Get updates on new classes, hosted events, and more.