Support Our Lower Level Expansion
Since it’s inception in 2015, Oak Learners has continuously expanded our programs to fulfill to the needs and requests of the community. Over 350 families have been through our doors, partaking in unique, arts-enriched and personalized programs.
The next steps for Oak Learners include adding additional space on our lower level and expanded programs. A new Music and Movement space, specially designed for children, will help Oak Learners offer a more comprehensive programming, improved day camps as well as after-school and weekend initiatives.
We have designed our Centre to provide unique and creative learning spaces. We would like to invite you to participate in our school expansion, either by sponsoring the Music and Movement Space (in full or in part), or providing furniture or accessories. You will find below a wish list of materials and furnishings that are required to complete this renovation.
This expansion needs your support to succeed in a timely fashion.
(for a 60’ x 20’ area):
- Wall Paint (15 Gallons)
- Drywall sheets ( qty: ~30)
- Wooden studs – 2’x4’x8’ (qty: ~30)
- Flooring (Laminate or vinyl flooring with insulated underlay for movement space – approx. 20’x40’) – RECEIVED
- Interior Doors (w/frames) – 4×32” and 1×36”
- Industrial Size Dehumidifier with hose drainage
- Area Rugs (2 x 8×10’)
- Acoustic Ceiling Panels – drop in tiles, 4×2 to cover 60’x40’ area (~100)
- Fluorescent light ballasts (~25) – RECEIVED
- Fluorescent light translucent covers (~25) – RECEIVED
- Electrical supplies to add 4 new outlets (~100ft of electrical wire + outlet fixtures)
- Sink + Faucet + vanity
- Plumbing fixtures for 2pc bathroom
- Toilet Sewage Pump (upflush)
- Full size guitar
- ¾ size Guitar
- Ukuleles (x4)
- Digital Piano (with weighted keys)
- Handheld Percussion Instruments
- Boomwhackers Set
- Acoustic Panels (x6)
- Stereo and Speakers
- Yoga Mats
- Meditation Cushions or mats
- Storage Cabinets or Bookshelves
- Standing Fans