Before and After School ProgrammingRegistration NOW OPEN for the 2022-2023 school year, with TWO locations to choose from!
Drop-off and Pick-up
Drop-off and Pick-up provided to and from GRG St Louis, St Leo, John English, Second Street, Seventh Street and Holy Trinity!
Before and After-School Programming Features
- Before school and After School programming with drop-off and pick-up from local schools.
- School Pick up/Drop off for the following schools:
- Royal York Campus to/from: GRG, St Louis, St Leo and John English
- Lakeshore Campus to/from: Second Street, Seventh Street, Holy Trinity
- Supervision is available from 7am-9am and 3pm-6pm daily.
- Supervised by staff with CYC or ECE qualifications – Look under Our Team to see our Extra-Curricular Staff!
- Organized creative activities, including crafts, art, music, dance, games, etc.
- Daily mindfulness practice, incl yoga, meditation, reflection, journaling, art etc.
- Homework support, designated homework time.
- Healthy Snacks are provided for AM and PM.
- Small ratio programming – Max 18 students
- Add-on Private Tutoring for a reduced rate
- Add-on Music lessons or other after-school programming for a reduced rate
- PA days – full day supervision and activities included at no additional cost.
|Fall Term (15 weeks)||September 6, 2022 – December 23, 2022||$2,400|
|Winter Term (14 weeks)||January 9, 2023 – April 14, 2023||$2,240|
|Spring Term (10 weeks)||April 17, 2023 – June 23, 2023||$1,600|
|Full Year (39 Weeks)||September 6, 2022 – June 23, 2023||$5,928||*5% discount|
Daily supervision from 7-9AM and 3-6PM each day, with delivery to/from the child’s local school for the FULL ACADEMIC SCHOOL YEAR: September 6, 2022 to June 23, 2023.
All TDSB and TCDSB Elementary PA Days are included, with supervision and programming from 7am-6pm on PA Days. Registration is required.
A non-refundable deposit, equivalent to the first month, must be paid at the time of registration to reserve a space in the program. This deposit will be credited towards the first month of care.
ALL fees MUST be paid PRIOR to the start of each term.
Monthly payment installments are subject to an administration fee of 5% and POST DATED cheques MUST be provided at the time of registration.
FULL Fees payment upfront receive a 5% discount.
Other Charges & Fees
The centre closes at 6:00 pm. There is an after hour charge of $1.00 for each additional minute past 6:00 pm.
Those attending before and aftercare get 10% off other services, such as Tutoring and Music Lessons.
Begin the registration process now for the 2022-23 School Year!
We are now accepting students to our Before and After School Program for the 2022-23 school year.