We welcome registration throughout the school year and we will do our best to accommodate you in our timetable of classes. Oak Learners offers a variety of classes designed to support children’s emotional, academic and musical growth. To browse our programs, click here!
Once you have a selected a program for your child, please call 416-820-5233 or email email@example.com to begin the registration process.
- Complete our contact form, Email or Call us to begin the process and determine the best program options for your child.
- Complete a Registration Forms & Waivers, either in person or download it to submit later.
- Let us know if you would like to pay by term, or for the full year. (A 5% discount will be applied if you choose to pay for the full year)
- You will receive a confirmation of registration and an invoice. Please refer to our PARENT HANDBOOK for a complete explanation of our terms of registration and policies.
- Upon payment, your registration will be complete and you will be notified of the start date of your first lesson!
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Registration & Payment
The terms covered by the registration agreement will be considered in effect upon Oak Learners receiving payment or payment information for the holding of a class placement.
Informing an instructor or the office of intent to register without complete registration and payment will not hold a student’s placement.
Full payment must be received at the time of registration for all programs.
A $25.00 NSF fee is applied to a student account for each NSF cheque or declined payment.
Missed Lessons or Cancellations
If you will be missing a lesson, please call or email the office as soon as possible to notify us of your absence.
Private lessons cancelled by the student can be made up provided a minimum of 24 hours notice is received by Oak Learners and the cancellation is due to good cause (ie. illness, family vacation).
Missed group classes, Camps, Bridge the Gap, and semi-private lessons are not eligible for make-up lessons or credits.
Make-up classes are available for private lessons only (music or tutoring). Make-up classes must be scheduled in the same term as the missed lesson. Oak Learners will not guarantee the availability of a specific instructor for make-up lessons.
A cancellation fee of $50 applies to all registrations.
Cancellations are available (less $50 cancellation fee) up to 7 days prior to the start of any session, after which , full tuition fees are retained by Oak Learners Inc.
Cancellations or Change of Instruction
Oak Learners reserves the right to withdraw any course, or to change an instructor of any lesson, or to close any location at any time without notice or liability other than to refund tuition fees received for lessons canceled due to such withdrawal or closing.
Registration in programs at Oak Learners are based on 10-week sessions.
If you wish to withdraw your registration mid-term, written notice for 3 consecutive lessons is required to process the withdrawal and refund, if applicable. Tuition is payable for the duration of the 3-lesson period whether lessons are attended or not.