Join Doran for some morning-time fun! Get your boogie on and start the day off with lots of dancing, singing & shaking our sillies out… then relax with some yoga!
In this class, students will:
– Explore a variety of movement principles through music and sound.
– Build an understanding of how their body moves through space
– Strengthen core gross-motor movement skills through dance and yoga
– Develop an understanding of the importance of body awareness
– Build an understanding of how Yoga poses and breathing help build strength, stability and flexibility in our bodies
– Build an understanding of how breathing changes the way our body moves
Please wear clothing comfortable for movement and bare feet.
Scheduling: Saturday mornings, 9:00am-9:45am
Fees: $8 per class, paid by sessions
Fall Session A – September 25-November 20 (8 weeks, no class on Thanksgiving weekend)
Fall Session B – November 27 – December 18 (4 weeks)