Preschool STEAM & Mindfulness
For children aged 3-4 years, this program lays a strong foundation for a positive educational experience through STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) and Mindfulness. Our experienced ECE educator spends time exploring learning through a natural and inquiry-based program.
This program includes exploring skills within:
- Literacy: phonics, writing skills through fine motor development, literature appreciation through storytelling
- Early math concepts, including numeracy and patterning
- Self-Expression and Creativity
- Building independence, self-awareness and confidence
- Cooperation and communication skills with peers
- Cognitive Skills – Memory games, science experiments, sequencing, books, musical instruments, songs and games, visit police and fire stations, fingerplays.
- Gross Motor Skills – Safe area for running, jumping, climbing, swinging, sliding, riding bikes, proper use of balls and bean bags, songs and games.
Scheduling: Saturdays, 9:00am-11:00am (2hrs)
Fee Structure: $30/class, Paid by term or Full Year (39 weeks)
Full Year: $1053
Fall Term: $420 (September 8, 2020 – December 18, 2020)
Winter Term: $390 (January 4 – April 16, 2021)
Spring Term: $330 (April 19 – June 28, 2021)