Intended for children aged 3-4 years who will be starting Kindergarten in September 2022. This program lays a strong foundation for a positive educational experience and a smooth transition to Kindergarten, fostering classroom skills and independence skills. Experienced educators spend time exploring literacy, numeracy, science and so much more with children through a natural and inquiry-based program.
This program includes exploring skills within:
- Literacy: phonics, writing skills through fine motor development, literature appreciation through storytelling
- Early math concepts, including numeracy and patterning
- Self-Expression and Creativity
- Building independence, self-awareness and confidence
- Cooperation and communication skills with peers
- Cognitive Skills – Memory games, science experiments, sequencing, books, musical instruments, songs and games, visit police and fire stations, fingerplays.
- Gross Motor Skills – Safe area for running, jumping, climbing, swinging, sliding, riding bikes, proper use of balls and bean bags, songs and games.
**COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY PROCEDURES**
Oak Learners regularly reviews and implements precautions and enhancements to our camps and programming to protect the health and safety of our campers and our staff, as per the guidelines from the Ontario Ministry of Health and Toronto Public Health. Read more.
Scheduling: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, 9:30am-12:00 noon (Choose 1-day, 2-days, 3-days)
1-Day (Wed Only – $320) | 2-Days (Tues/Thurs) – $640 | 3-Days (Tues/Wed/Thurs) – $960
Get updates on new classes, hosted events, and more.