For children aged 3-4 years. This program lays a strong foundation for a positive educational experience and a smooth transition to Kindergarten. Children may attend once or twice per week. Experienced educators spend time exploring literacy, numeracy, science and so much more with children through a natural and inquiry-based program. This program includes exploring skills within:
- Literacy: phonics, writing skills through fine motor development, literature appreciation through storytelling
- Early math concepts, including numeracy and patterning
- Self-Expression and Creativity
- Building independence, self-awareness and confidence
- Cooperation and communication skills with peers
- Cognitive Skills – Memory games, science experiments, sequencing, books, musical instruments, songs and games, visit police and fire stations, finger plays.
- Gross Motor Skills – Safe area for running, jumping, climbing, swinging, sliding, riding bikes, proper use of balls and bean bags, songs and games.
Scheduling: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 9:30am-12:00 noon (Choose 1 day, 2-days or 3-days)
Summer Term: July 6 – August 26, 2020
Registration: Email email@example.com for availability and registration.
Fee Structure: From $35 per day. Fees to be determined after booking, based on requested days attending and availability.