Kindergarten Readiness – Ongoing enrollment
For young learners, aged 3-4 years. This program lays a strong foundation for a positive educational experience and a smooth transition to Kindergarten. Children may attend up to 4 mornings per week (9:30am-noon). Experienced educators spend time exploring literacy, numeracy, science and so much more with children through a natural and inquiry-based program.
This program includes exploring skills within:
- Literacy: phonics, writing skills through fine motor development, literature appreciation through storytelling
- Early math concepts, including numeracy and patterning
- Self-Expression and Creativity
- Building independence, self-awareness and confidence
- Cooperation and communication skills with peers
- Cognitive Skills – Memory games, science experiments, sequencing, books, musical instruments, songs and games, visit police and fire stations, fingerplays.
- Gross Motor Skills – Safe area for running, jumping, climbing, swinging, sliding, riding bikes, proper use of balls and bean bags, songs and games.
Scheduling: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 9:30am-12:00 noon (Choose 2-days, 3-days, or 4-days)
Fee Structure: From $40 per day. Fees to be determined after booking, based on requested days attending and availability. Email or call to register.
2-Days (Tues/Wed) | 3-Days (Tues/Wed/Thurs) | 4-Days (Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri)
NOTE: Prices listed are for the Full Year (Sept 15, 2020 through June 28), or 39 weeks. For mid-term registration, please call.
Fall Term: September 8, 2020 – December 18, 2020
Winter Term: January 4 – April 16, 2021
Spring Term: April 19 – June 28, 2021