Effective learning assistance requires more than just tutoring. At Oak Learners, we offer a unique approach which blends mentoring, mindfulness and academic support to ensure the best possible outcome for your child. Private Tutoring sessions are 60 minutes in length. Students are paired with an experienced teacher for academic and learning support. Our teachers have experience working with students with learning disabilities and other exceptionalities and provide programming based on the individual needs of the students. Grades K-12, all subjects including Literacy, Math, French, Science, Homework Support, Study Skills.
Scheduling: Private Tutoring is booked individually. Session are available Monday, Thursday, Saturday or Sunday.
To Register: Please email email@example.com or call 416-820-5233
Fee Structure: $600 per 10-week session
For children aged 3-5 years. This program lays a strong foundation for a positive educational experience and a smooth transition to Kindergarten. Children may attend once or twice per week. Experienced educators spend time exploring literacy, numeracy, science and so much more with children through a natural and inquiry-based program. This program includes explores skills within:
- Literacy: phonics, writing skills through fine motor development, literature appreciation through storytelling
- Early math concepts, including numeracy and patterning
- Self-Expression and Creativity
- Building independence, self-awareness and confidence
- Cooperation and communication skills with peers
- Cognitive Skills – Memory games, science experiments, sequencing, books, musical instruments, songs and games, visit police and fire stations, finger plays.
- Gross Motor Skills – Safe area for running, jumping, climbing, swinging, sliding, riding bikes, proper use of balls and bean bags, songs and games.
Scheduling: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9:30-12:00noon
Fee Structure: 1 day per week: $350 / 2 days per week: $665 per 10-week session
At Oak Learners, children come together to create their own deep, meaningful, and enduring learning experiences. We endeavour to provide a creative and collaborative alternative learning environment which cultivates balanced critical thinkers who are prepared for a life of learning and community engagement. This program nurtures children’s natural curiosity about their world with student-centered and enriching experiences.
Program curriculum includes:
- Literacy development
- Numeracy development
- Science Inquiry
- Hands-on learning experiences
- 21st century learning skill development, including critical thinking, collaboration and leadership
Fees: $300 per 10-week session
A space for students in Grades 6 through 8 to complete their homework or projects and study for upcoming tests under the guidance of a teacher. The teacher helps students with motivation, study skills and organization. Choose to attend 1, 2 or 3 days per week.
Scheduling: Wednesdays, 3:30-5:30
Fees: $350 per 10-week session
Junior Scientists Club
Eureka! Our Junior Scientists will explore the world around them through a variety of hands-on experiments and inquiries. It’s a weekly experience of discovery and wonder! (Ages 5-10)
Scheduling: Wednesdays, 6:00-7:00pm
Fees: $300 per 10-week session