- This event has passed.
Babysitting Course for Youth 11-16
September 9 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
how do i hook up my ooma The Babysitting course, refreshed and revised, now has a greater emphasis on First Aid skills. The Canadian Red Cross Babysitting course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter. Babysitting promises to deepen and enhance the responsibility that older youth feel when caring for younger children. This updated curriculum, complete with new science, also provides improved learning when it comes to giving the appropriate care in the event of an emergency.
http://feelgoodbiochem.com/?milforw=tu-rencontres-une-personne&dd1=8c COURSE CONTENT
• How to be responsible and demonstrate leadership
• How to make good decisions and manage difficult behaviours
• Information on children’s developmental stages, and specific strategies for each stage
• How to feed, diaper, dress, and play with children and babies
• How to recognize and prevent unsafe situations, make safe choices and promote safe behaviours
• First aid skills
• The business of babysitting
binäre optionen trader INCLUDES:penegra 100 buy online
- Red Cross Certified Instructor
- Take-Home Manual
- Certificate of Completion
binära optioner analys Students are encouraged to arrive by 8:45 for registration and orientation. Please bring a packed lunch and water bottle.