Art is a very important part of learning and creative expression. This raised salt painting activity is a great DIY activity to try at home!
- Card stock
- Wet glue (Elmers is a good option)
- Table salt
- Water colours
- Paint brushes
- Squeeze your glue design on your card stock.
- Sprinkle your design with salt until the glue is thoroughly covered.
- Dip your paintbrush into your liquid watercolour paint and gently touch the salt covered glue lines.
- Watch the paint “magically” travel in both directions!
- Let dry thoroughly! (Note: This may take a few days)
Have fun painting!