Finished product: IDEA BAG!
You can either put reminders of fun things or things you are thankful for or things you find that remind you of special times. You could even draw pictures or write yourself notes of things you want to make.
I put reminders of things to do when I’m bored, and ideas for fun things to do in the future.
Tell me what you put in your bag and send pictures!
So far for things to do at home I have:
- fill a page with doodles of an animal
- see how many jumping jacks I can do in 2 minutes
- make jewellery
- make things out of clay
- jump rope
In the future I want to:
- Go to the ROM
- Have a picnic in a park
Create & Decorate your Idea Bag!
Decorate your Idea Bag any way you like – it’s yours!
- a paper gift bag or a brown bag
- markers/crayons/pencil crayons
- any odds and ends like magazine clippings, tin foil, tissue paper, gift wrap, shapes, anything that can be glued to paper!
One Thing I did with the Ribbon:
- tie one end at the base of the handle, and put a dab of glue and wrap it around adding glue as you go.